Terms & Conditions
1. Customers will be charged GST in accordance with the Australian GST Acts as required by law.
2. Payment is due no later than 30 days from the last day of month in which the goods are invoiced. Outstanding balances that remain unpaid past 60 days of payment due date may incur finance charges. In cases of payment by cheque, payment shall not be deemed to have occurred by Firebox Australia Pty Ltd (hereafter referred to as "Firebox") until the cheque has been honoured.
3. Retention Of Title
- Until full payment in cleared funds is received by Firebox for all goods supplied by Firebox to the Customer, as well as all other amounts owing to Firebox by the Customer on any account. Legal title and property in all goods supplied by Firebox to the Customer remain vested in Firebox and do not pass to the Customer; the Customer holds the goods as fiduciary agent and bailee for Firebox; the Customer must keep goods supplied by Firebox separate from other goods and maintain the labeling and packaging of Firebox so that those goods are readily identifiable as the property of Firebox, however failure to comply with these requirements will not affect Firebox's title and property to the goods; the Customer must not sell goods supplied by Firebox except in the ordinary course of the Customer's business;
- The Customer will hold the proceeds of any sale of the goods on trust for Firebox in a separate account into which no other monies shall be paid, however failure to deposit the proceeds of a sale into a separate account or to keep those monies separate will not affect the Customer's obligation to deal with the proceeds as trustee of the proceeds for Firebox. The proceeds of the sale of goods supplied will be held on trust for Firebox until actual payment of the proceeds is made to Firebox;
- If at any time the Customer fails to pay any money when due, or Firebox has reason to believe that the Customer is insolvent or has or is likely to appoint a receiver, liquidator, administrator or like officer to it or its property, Firebox may without notice, enter any premises where it suspects the goods may be located and remove them without committing a trespass, notwithstanding that they may have been attached to other goods or land nor the property of Firebox, and for this purpose the Customer irrevocably licenses Firebox to enter such premises and also indemnifies Firebox from and against all costs, claims demands or actions by any party arising from such action.
- In purchasing goods or applying for credit, customers / potential customers acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions of the Privacy Act of 1988 and all current amendments, thus allowing Firebox access to their commercial and consumer credit reporting for the purpose of credit assessment. Credit is at the discretion of Firebox and may be revoked at Firebox's discretion without notice.
- Goods found to be faulty due to faulty material or workmanship will be replaced free of cost after inspection by Firebox. All other returns will be for credit only, as long as they meet the following conditions: product must be in excellent condition and Firebox must be notified (via email of fax) within 21 days of invoice date. Invoice or delivery docket number and date must accompany the request for return.
- These conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales. Any proceedings against Firebox must be brought in the State of New South Wales within (6) months from the date of invoice.
- Guarantee and Indemnity
- a. The Guarantor will guarantee the full and punctual performance by the customer of its obligations to Firebox, including without limitation the payment of all amounts owing by the customer to Firebox from time to time and will indemnify Firebox against any damage suffered by Firebox as a result of the Customer failing to perform any obligation fully and punctually.
- b. The guarantee provided by the Guarantor continues in full force and effect so long as any obligation of the customer remain to be performed, notwithstanding any granting of time or other indulgence allowed to the customer.
FIREBOX AUSTRALIA FREIGHT OPTIONS
Delivery on Demand - Firebox has teamed up with local drivers to provide a fast and reliable delivery service in major cities. For your convenience, you can get stock delivered to your site within an hour. We can also deliver after hours or on weekends. Don't wait for essential stock, get it now! Delivery starts from $59.00 + GST.
Our 3 established options below
Free into-store - Firebox will continue to offer our own delivery and pickup service through our own team of drivers on Monday through Friday for orders over $850.00 + GST . We will unload and store your stock where you need it. Enjoy regular and dependable deliveries. (Order cut-off time is 1pm the day before)
Scheduled Deliveries - Firebox can offer additional delivery services on a Monday and Friday or at other times during the week to meet your deadlines for a fee of $59.00+ GST. We will unload your stock on-site or at your warehouse. Ideal for large projects! Order cut-off time of 48 hours before delivery is required.
Couriered Freight* - Standard
FIS shipping to most regions for orders over $850.00 + GST. We can arrange help with unloading if needed. For the jobs that are not urgent. (Order cut off time is 1pm for same day dispatch). FIS for capital cities excluding hand unload, redirection or tailgate fees is $850 + GST for Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Adelaide and Canberra, $1100.00 + GST for Perth, Darwin & Tasmania. Rural or Regional freight is not free into store and can be quoted upon order.